- Fire Constitutional types. Please check out the quiz at drjosies5elements.com to find out what 5 Element constitution your dog is.
- To balance the Fire Element: behavioral issues, Shen disturbances, TCVM Heart/Small Intestine, Triple Heater/Pericardium,
To support the Heart Center/chakra: grief, sadness, trauma, PTSD, emotional injury or trauma, abandonment, emotionally distant
King Protea: “Open Heart"
- Surviving and thriving through the trials of life with an open heart
- Supports the opening of the Heart chakra
Pink Plumeria: “Pure Joy”
- Fills the heart with joy and playfulness, returning to a “lightness of being”
- Reconnecting to inner puppy/kitten
Weeping Hibiscus: “Tears of Joy”
- Releasing emotional wounds with Love
- Removing stagnation, moving Qi to make space to breathe & create
Garnet: “Nurture the Heart”
- Nourishes the Heart by building Blood
- Grounds Fire Element, recharging and preventing burn-out
- Moves stuck emotions, trauma and toxins
Record-keeper Ruby: "Heart Power"
- Summons Divine Blessing that is the message of the Heart: health, happiness and joy. Lends courage, strength, stamina.
- Clears blockages, heart issues in ancestral line
For more info on what it's good for and administration please visit FAQS page and blog "WHAT'S IT GOOD FOR?"
Stock Bottle: Pure spring water, organic French cognac to preserve, flower and stone essences listed above.
SINGLES AND KITS:
Five Element Kit: 1 oz STOCK bottle, empty 1 oz DOSAGE bottle, 1 fine mist top, 5 Element collar charm, surprise for human.
For more info see BLOG
Deluxe Kit: 1 oz STOCK bottle, 1 oz empty DOSAGE bottle, 1 fine mist top
Just the Elixir: 1 oz STOCK bottle
Medical Disclaimer: This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services . Through this site and linkages to other sites, Dr. Beug provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your veterinarian. Dr. Beug is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.